The LightSpeed CHALLENGE. I WANT YOU. Admins , send me a bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy sh*t. :crazy:

WHAT... in the ROYAL F U C K... is going on in here? And what is this apparent rivalry between GeorgiesGirl and Lightspeed? Someone needs to make me a ****ing list of who hates who in here and WHY... cause **** if I can keep up anymore. :lol: I just found out about ANOTHER rivalry the other day that I was TOTALLY unaware of... that apparently has ALWAYS been obvious? I'm losing my forum touch. Been out on the road and away from TPF too long, apparently. :lmao: Sometimes I think I should go back in hiding... where it was quiet... and I didn't have to try and figure out what the hell people were bitching about on TPF. :biglaugh:
YOU MUST PRAY TO THE TPF GODS FOR CLARITY. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY. However, you will probably fall into a state of insanity once your prayers are answered. It's your choice.

:biglaugh: I don't think it really matters either way... I've been in a state of insanity for about 25 years now... :lmao: :biggrin:

No. No one needs to describe why LS is a hater. He is just because he is. He has no reasons other than he does. Others just drink the Kool Aid because they do. And they are haters too. And they hate TPF because it has rules. It's all in fun though...just ask them ... That's what they say.
don't pretend to think for a moment that you know me, what i think, or what i feel, simply because you see my forum name on your computer screen.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

:biglaugh:

Oh, my lord, Conan makes EVERYTHING better ALWAYS! :clap:

Loud Noises!

HAHA! I imaged my husband's voice when I read this. He screams this often. He's also very committed when he does so...... it's very... VERY loud (and slightly obnoxious. :lmao: ). But... I mean, you gotta give him props for not being a man who half-asses things. :lol:

Who needs a new macro lens?

I don't need a macro lens... but I need about 15 OTHER things I'll let you buy me............... :lol:

Where's the community bong at?

I am still lost... pass the bowl tyler.

Yo! Pass that sh*t here. I'ma NEED it after coming back to this mess. (Someone please remind me WHY I did that, anyway?)

Muh girl E rose.
Are you gonna turn your supporting membership down?
I only did it because I like you babe. No other reason.

I did it because you're fun.
You know how I am sugarbritches.
I'm a fun guy. I'm taking on all the sticks in the mud.
ALL OF THEM.

Allow me the pleasure of supporting this forum in your name.
What say you, babe?

*locked pending moderation*
Do NOT start further threads based on content from this one - any such will be locked and deleted.

Ok so despite reading this thread twice I'm honestly left at a total loss as to what all the fuss is about.

It seems that a very tiny number of beginners don't want to use the sites galleries to post their photos and for some reason have a total fear of leaving posting photos in the beginners section. The galleries were and always have been for all talent levels and scrolling a few lines further down the forums page to get there is not much of an effort.
Beginners is being returned to its original intent, which is a section dedicated to those at the very start of their photographic learning - once you've mastered those basic technical jumps its out to the galleries. This is an aim not just to help order the site but also to help give you more exposure for your threads and photos. Instead of being all pressed together in a single section they are spread out over the specific galleries - far longer to be sitting on the first page and get noticed.

Now if some of these members want to go to the groups feature, make their own posting group and have chats, interact and suchlike that is PERFECTLY FINE. The groups are there to let like minded people connect and chat its their purpose. There does not need to be any of this strange arguing or debate about that fact. If people choose to post there or not that is their choice - the rest of us can either remain outside or join in. Just because a handful of people are chatting outside of beginners will not result in the forums being destroyed and burnt apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back