The little birthday girl

Nytmair

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.km3k.com
So today was my little cousin's 3rd birthday, so i tried to get some good pictures of her for my aunt (her mom :)). unfortunately it was pretty crowded (big family! he he) and very low lighting, so i got lucky that she was pretty still for these two....next time there's a family gathering OUTSIDE or at least during the day, i'll hopefully have better luck :)

What do you think of these two, they are the first pictures that i've ever posted of just a person :)

juliaone.jpg

juliatwo.jpg

I'm soo angry they are a little soft, but can't really help that with really low lighting and an antsy 3 year old on her bday! haha

-Dan :)

That look of anticipation in the first one is priceless. Personally the softness doesn't bother me. Years from now the image will bring back memories, it doesn't have to be tack sharp.

photobug said:
That look of anticipation in the first one is priceless. Personally the softness doesn't bother me. Years from now the image will bring back memories, it doesn't have to be tack sharp.

very true!

and in the first one she was waiting for everyone to stop singing so she could blow out the candle :)

Nothing wrong with either of those pics since you've captured those wonderful expressions perfectly.

from the dictionary:

au fait means
"familiar or conversant, “is she au fait with...”."

I missed the mrsod when i first read the reply classic. :lol:

I think the softness detracts slightly more in the 2nd image than the first, but I'd have to agree it doesn't much matter, since the images are pretty well exposed and the expressions are what's really important here. The top image is my fave; I like your perspective here. Nice job!

I think MrSid is being too picky about typos, really. Poor old sod.

Most reactions

Back