The Locomotive/Railroad, thread.

Yeah the old steam guys are my favorites. Its a shame most of them are gone.

Albertoderoma Love the perspective you chose, great detail. Love and hate the rust (hate because it pains me to see them in this condition ;))

Dragonheart Love cabooses! This one is rally vibrant. Haven't seen to many without the tops on.

Mar1us I can see why your main attention wasn't on the train, that is a fantastic sunset.

Last edited:
Here's a shot from inside on a rainy day...

IMG_4203.jpg

And on pulling "Blue Cut" in Eastern Oklahoma...

IMG_3076.jpg

Milan, Italy

_MG_3630.jpg

Cook Inlet, Alaska

_MG_9542.jpg

icassell That certainly is an impressive train station. The Alaska photo is a breathtaking veiw.

ruaslacker2 The first one is certainly different. The second is cool, love the colors.

I find it amazing that "train" people often migrate into photography, but a sub-culture nonetheless. Cool shots everyone :thumbup:

Love #1 bentcountershaft, the P.P. is nicely done. The graffiti really adds to the shot. #2 is cool too.

More interest in this thread then I thought, awesome!

Love #1 bentcountershaft, the P.P. is nicely done. The graffiti really adds to the shot. #2 is cool too.

More interest in this thread then I thought, awesome!

Thanks, I was really surprised it turned out half decent. It was shot through the windshield of my work truck while I was waiting.

Knawx,

In the pic with the gas mask, is this that same wide angle i was asking about earlier?

Most reactions

Back