The lone Cactuseses

Stormchase

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I haven't posted here in a while but have been lurking here and there. I figured I would toss up a recent shot I was happy with. Went out to a place and got eaten by mosquitoes so I went to plan B. Of coarse I wouldnt post here without typing CC welcome haha.
EOSR0615-Edit by Stormchase73, on Flickr

Beautiful, I like everything about this, color, composition, editing, well executed!

Thanks, yeah I was planning the whole sky to light up orange and red since the conditions were about perfect but it didnt happen. I was just as happy with the color here.

Nicely done.

Initially I wanted the cactus to moved away from the centre, but the way it fits with the bright patch in the sky is too good miss. Great image; well done!

That makes me miss my old home.
Do you get up to Bartlett Lake much? Me and my RC51 (and my anti-social buddies) would absolutely terrorize those roads.

Wow, that's great!
Did you somehow illuminate the small cactus in front?
Yes it used a radial filter over the small one. I lightened it a little but forget the exact setting. Most of the time I bump the whites. I wanted it to grab attention to attempt to start the leading eye.

Do you get up to Bartlett Lake much? Me and my RC51 (and my anti-social buddies) would absolutely terrorize those roads.
The flowers are starting to bloom up there right now. I was thinking about going today actually. YES aha, I have many crazy stories on those roads from my youth days. Good times. Good times.

Initially I wanted the cactus to moved away from the centre, but the way it fits with the bright patch in the sky is too good miss. Great image; well done!
Thank you. I didnt notice the symmetry as much until I got it home.

The flowers are starting to bloom up there right now. I was thinking about going today actually. YES aha, I have many crazy stories on those roads from my youth days. Good times. Good times.[/QUOTE]

One day I'm going to sit down and write "The Saga of the Bartlett Lake 3" a tale of motorcycles, ludicrous speed, and a brief visit to the pokey...

Most reactions

Back