the lonely photographer

surprisingly and I don't know why but ... I actually like this

:)

surprisingly and I don't know why but ... I actually like this

:)
You're surprised that you like it, or surprised that you don't know why? ;-)

I like it too. I like the color tones here, as they set a very appropriate "mood" for the story this tells, for me. I love that he seems to be dressed to the nines, as he sits out on that bench, alone, waiting for The Shot.
I wish that the photographer wasn't quite so dark; I had to really look hard at this to see that he had a camera.
However, I suspect that printed at a decent size, that would be evident and the photo would be quite a powerful image.

Thanks. When I shot the photographer it was natural light and we tried to get some more light on him with a reflector, but there just wasn't enough natural light to really make his black clothes stand out, so I did the best I could with curves. I probably should have shot him with something closer to 50mm but I was afraid he wouldn't look right so it ended up being shot closer to 18.

I like this. Takes a while to appreciate ... but I like it.
me too. It is peaceful. Also goes along with some what is talked about on here "how a photographer sees the world".

I imagine his inner thought saying: "damn, that bird is too far. Wish i had a telephoto lens."

I love the way the wood looks and that you have the sky and the scenery in the background. the guy just kind of seems like a extra part of the photo that makes it kind of cool but my attention is not drawn to him.

Most reactions

Back