The Look

Sk8man

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
sk8man.photosight.ru
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's a stray dog but there's something in its eyes that made me take the picture.
It's like they are a gate to the soul.

2844Puppy_2.JPG

Yeah he doesn't look too happy does he. Great photo though.

cool shot, I would like to see you get down to his lvl to take the shot. That would give you more then the ground as your background.

Wow, those eyes are so expressive I can see why you would want to get this picture. I agree with Nikon, getting down a bit would help put even more emphasis on the dog and get rid of some of the background that is a bit distracting. Great shot.

Along with getting to his level, I'd get a little closer to put more of the emphasis on his expression. He's sooo cute!

Oh my gosh, he is so adorable. I want to take him home. I agree that the background is distracting, I would crop him down to below that stump up there, and then some on the right also.

Perfect crop,such a stronger image now!

The first thought that went through my mind is, "please take me home!" Great picture. I like the cropped version that much more.

Awww i love the photo, but what happened to the dog? you said it was a stray right? I would of faced my hubbies wrath and taken it home with me. I'm such a sucker for animals

Most reactions

Back