Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
D850
f/10.0
ISO 64
1/200 Sec.
70 - 200 mm - f/2.8E FL ED VR
82 mm

OCF Left SB 910 With Westcott 60" Optical White Satin & OCF Right SB 910 With Rapid Westcott Kit 26" Octa Softbox - Using Phottix/Odin II System.

(Processed In LR & Color Efex Pro 4)

20190108-untitled-34-Edit-Edit-Edit-2.jpg

Thanks For Looking Any Comments/Criticism Will Be Appreciated.

Cheers,

Enezdez

It's so ubiquitous and normal that I literally would not even notice a person wearing it. Like, it wouldn't even register as anything noteworthy in my brain. Just, "Yup. That is a person wearing a jacket," and immediately move on.

It's so ubiquitous and normal that I literally would not even notice a person wearing it. Like, it wouldn't even register as anything noteworthy in my brain. Just, "Yup. That is a person wearing a jacket," and immediately move on.

@FitEyes It's not just a jacket when he wears it, it's special......there are more than a few other images of him in different scenarios....across this site....check it out......

We have seen this guy before, nice one......

@Jeff15 Absolutely we have seen him........

Cheers,

Enezdez. lol

I see your main model is back. Great shot!

Rude as hell. Awful critique and completely unhelpful. The next time you feel the need to only cut someone's work down here with zero intention of being helpful, it might be a better idea to keep your mouth shut instead. Welcome to the forum.

Last edited:
The light and exposure control on this shot is really great. You've managed to get a great balance of lighting between the subject and the backdrop, resulting in a great separation between the two. Your use of light in this shot is something I would consider masterful. The black and white processing is also really well done, which in my opinion can be really difficult to get right for studio portraits.

As for critique, I have only one note: I see a few dust spots throughout the shot, which take away from the overall photo. They're an easy fix in post (spot healing brush tool if you're using photoshop), but I would recommend instead to take a few minute's to open your camera's shutter and use a small/medium air blower to remove the dust from your sensor. I had to do this with my camera, and it's something that I avoided doing for a long time because I assumed it would be much more complicated than it turned out to be. Just google how to clean the sensor on your particular model of camera to find a step by step guide. I used one of these to remove the dust on my sensor, and it also comes in handy for cleaning the glass elements of your lenses and teasing dogs. Giottos Rocket Blaster Dust-Removal Tool (Medium, Black)

Last edited:
The light and exposure control on this shot is really great. You've managed to get a great balance of lighting between the subject and the backdrop, resulting in a great separation between the two. Your use of light in this shot is something I would consider masterful. The black and white processing is also really well done, which in my opinion can be really difficult to get right for studio portraits.

As for critique, I have only one note: I see a few dust spots throughout the shot, which take away from the overall photo. They're an easy fix in post (spot healing brush tool if you're using photoshop), but I would recommend instead to take a few minute's to open your camera's shutter and use a small/medium air blower to remove the dust from your sensor. I had to do this with my camera, and it's something that I avoided doing for a long time because I assumed it would be much more complicated than it turned out to be. Just google how to clean the sensor on your particular model of camera to find a step by step guide. I used one of these to remove the dust on my sensor, and it also comes in handy for cleaning the glass elements of your lenses and teasing dogs. Giottos Rocket Blaster Dust-Removal Tool (Medium, Black)

@DanOstergren Thanks for the compliment...I will look into the dust spots.......

Stay Well, Stay Healthy!

Cheers,

Enezdez

Rude as hell. Awful critique and completely unhelpful. The next time you feel the need to only cut someone's work down here with zero intention of being helpful, it might be a better idea to keep your mouth shut instead. Welcome to the forum.

What a great response Dan, but next time don't hold back!!!:bouncingsmileys:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back