The Marriage of a Family

you made me think about it, and the only thing that most of the posted photos have in common is an action called "Prettyizer". Maybe it has a gausian blur of some sort. Let me break down the action and check it out.

yup, that would be, its the gaussian blur! i should have known as picked up an action a while back that seems to do something similiar, really saturates images, black blacks, and smooths skin. Ok, i'm satisfied now! ha

I would love to C & C and give you some advice......but I can't as you are TOO good. As always, your pictures are amazing. NEVER stop posting them for us.....'cos if we rub shoulders with the Gods, some of your skill might stick to us:drool:

Andy

Thank you all so much for your wonderful words. They really mean the world to me.
Android, you cracked me up. I wish I was at that level!!! You made me feel really good though. Thank you so much for that.
Emo, yep I looked at the action, and it's got a 30 percent guasian blur in there. I use it alot because as you said, it's a black and color popper, as well as adding a small vignette. I'm going to try to tweak the action so that it has a lower opacity blur, and see if that helps.
Again, I really want to thank everyone for all the kind words and wonderful advice!

great shots

I really like your work, all the photos are wonderful. After seeing your work, i want to get marry now. btw, #12 is my favorite.
:D

Cindy (am I allowed to call you by name?)!
I only say what I say, 'cos I see what you show me....The work of a Goddess. You are great, there's no doubt about it.:hail:

Andy:heart:

Android, I've been called alot worse, lol! Yes, of course you can use my name. Hehe.
Pete, yeah, he's got some chomper's eh? LOL.

They are all great shots!

Wow great shots, I was going to comment about the skin tones too looking as if they were done PP, but that's surprising that it's not! Great job

Most reactions

Back