• Photo 31

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Photo 32

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Photo 33

Votes: 5 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
good job chiller!!! man, i loved that shot.....i figured your shots would have had a crow in it... congrats, chiller!

Well done, Chiller! Although we can't live up to the level of the lensbaby this month (don't you already HAVE one anyway? :lol: ), I'll be working on getting a little something out there to you!

Congrats, great shot!

Thank you Mad Malteaser, Jonk, Photo gal, Aprilraven,eromallagadnama for your congrats and kind words
Thank you Chase for for the congrats and having these Challenges. There were some really amazing photos there.
A big thanks to everybody who voted for mine. I have been having nightmares of slinkys every since I decided that a slinky looked abstract. :confused: Thanks again.

Congratulations Chiller !!! WoW ! What a shot man ! It didn't take me long at all to vote on that one. Well done.

Great work from all snappers also. Alot of freakin talent in here, thx for opening my eyes to Photography. I feel reborn again.

Cheers,

~ M @ k o ~

JonK said:
Awesome shot chiller. Deserved win.

Thanks to all who voted for my shot #13.:)

I have to say yours was the one that caught my eye. Out of interest, what the hell is that?!

#13 was cool. Please tell...what was it.?

Thank you M @ k o for the congrats.

It is dew on a piece of metal at sunrise.
Shot with 100 2.8 macro and 3 extension tubes.
Thanks for asking!:)

as for the slinky shot - is it two slinkys ?
Some details on yer shot would be great.

Thanks JonK. It is two slinkys. One folded in a circle(the one in front, and another as a backdrop.) I dont have any lighting systems or anything. So I just used a reading light with a goose neck to hover over top. I draped a piece of black silk over a table and taped it to the wall. I used my Canon Rebel digital, and a 28 - 80mm lens, mounted on a tripod, and focused on the center of the front slinky. After fighting with a ton of settings and trying to get the slinkys to behave, I could not get the right light. Then I just went to "p" mode, and took a shot, and hoped it turned out. Thanks again JonK

Congrats Chiller.
A lot of really great shots. It's interesting to see what everyone's idea of abstract is. It's one of those subjects you can really get creative with.
Great job everyone.

There were so many great ones. sweet shot chiller, very interesting. congrats on first place!!
thanks to those that voted for mine (number 25)!
now i'm curious as to who did which ones. :D

wow! somebody voted for me :) numer 8 :) hyhyhy thanks :DAnd congrats to the winner!!!

Yeah, great shot chiller & congrats. Thanks to all who voted for me - looks like I came about third - I'll just have to try harder and come up with something better next time :)

Rob

Most reactions

New Topics

Back