The Mini cooper. (4 Photos)

Hfry

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
caac

Last edited:
Does the boost ecu chip to much for the non supercharged version? And why did he not opt for the supercharged version of the mini s, seems like he might have spent close to the price different of the two in aftermarket mods...

My dad is Working up too the Turbo. He didnt want the Cooper S..... but they didnt offer the Cooper S in a Tiptronic Option. Some Company Offers a stage 2 Turbo kit for the 4 Cylinder Engine. It comes with whole new 3inch Exhaust, A Stage 2 I think..... Garret Turbo... I dunno but a b Camshaft. And There are lots of Upgrades on top of this Kit. You can add a Small Inter-cooler a decient boot controler and other goods. With this "Turbo kit" the mini Will Be much faster then a cooper S. And i guess will put out aprox 230 Hp/ 200lbs.ft trq. B ut ya I dunno when he came home with this Cooper i was like.... Why didnt u Burn for the S? he was like mom wouldn't drive a Manuel. I was Like.......... :-( It made me sad. but The Car Scoots. My dad used to own a Old Marcos Mini all through College.... but. Ya i dunno. But this is his car for this year... so I dunno It wont be with us long.. but long enough. I dunno though cause he is dumping some $$$ into it. so we may have this car a little longer then I thought. Last year he had a '04 Volvo S40 T5r... AWD that thing moved!!!!!!! but ya.. scaled down.. Fun Go-cart.

I like the shots overall. Did you do the selective coloring by using the camera? I think it looks that way and also I think if you do it in photoshop it looks better. just preferenence

you want to get yourself a proper mini
P1010008.jpg

only joking mate. nice photos, i do like the last in the series it just works for me

Ya i used that cheap Color Filter Effect on the Camera. Trust me I know photoshop. And Yes, Photoshop is a much nicer Product at the end but.. i didnt. Ha

Most reactions

Back