@ the mission

Frank F.

engineering art
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Gary led us to an early real estate business wich employed innovative practices like prayer slavery and killing ----- the mission!

set one : outside

1) This tree reminded me of fennel or dill & the light on it was very nice, that is why I took the picture:
TPF__HTT_5923.JPG

2) I went around the cloistered courtyard and lost my orientation. Is it meant that way?
TPF__HTT_5927.JPG

3) The monks grew food and decorative plants in their gardens. Both in high biodiversity. I wish for cites all over the world growing food & decorative plants instead of providing parking space for cars. That would eliminate the "hot island" effect and generally make the cities more livable and lovable places
TPF__HTT_5933.JPG

Last edited:
set two : inside

4) deleted after second revision. I did not like these candles anymore. Too bland.

5) I love pipe organs and I love to listen to them. This one has some museum feel to it but at the same some: "come, play me, now!" charisma
TPF__HTT_5898.JPG

6)I love it when architecture makes the construction principle visible. That is why I took that photo. The painted ceiling beams are a very nice and friendly element. I could not take the picture though without including the Chandelier, so I saw it as added value, because it porovides a fish eye reflection additionally to the original ceiling beam shot.
TPF__HTT_5906.JPG

7) This was in one of the earliest Missions used by the Spanish to colonize California. I sat with Gary in this little chapel and was impressed by the Aura of this statue. It felt completely loaded by all the people touching it and sending their wishes to god. It felt very much like A Buddha sitting in a temple. Watching it I tried to figure out how to take an effective photo of it that transports the mystery I experienced...

Does it work for you?
TPF__HTT_5913.JPG

Last edited:
8) Strange reinforcement artwork...

TPF__KC1_8885.JPG

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back