the ML-L3

pezuzaine

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
is there a better remote out there than this one that is compatible for a d60 that will allow me to use it in bulb mode without having to keep my finger on the trigger? i plan to do hour long exposures down the road.

The ML-L3 should work in the equivalent of the very old school T-mode rather than Bulb mode when the D60 is set to Bulb.

It should be press to close shutter, and press again to open shutter.

Uh, you don't have to hold it down. Click to open the shutter, click to close the shutter.

I have that wireless remote, I hardly ever use it, it just sucks. Maybe mine is bad but I just find other ways of getting what I want done.

If you really want to do bulb without the wireless trigger you can just put the shutter on a timer for bulb.

I have that wireless remote, I hardly ever use it, it just sucks. Maybe mine is bad but I just find other ways of getting what I want done.

If you really want to do bulb without the wireless trigger you can just put the shutter on a timer for bulb.
I had one and used with both a D60 and a D90 and it worked exactly as advertised. For under $20, it was a great accessory.

Uh, you don't have to hold it down. Click to open the shutter, click to close the shutter.

oh i had no idea. now i feel stupid. i never really played around with it in bulb mode. i just googled it and ppl were saying they had to hold it down.

thanks!

~ p

Most reactions

Back