The Money Shot...

Burstintoflame, those shots specifically were taken in the ice cream shop . The icecream shop, diner, giftshop, and mercentile are all conected buildings on 1 strip---oldddd western style, with a board walk. Right at the bottle of the canyon. Ill post some more shots from that trip tomorrow...so u can see a little more of "that trip" (if ud like)

You should go check it out..and post some pics u take :)

First off, the focus is horrible, the colors are bland... and I'm just kidding!

Looks like a place I ate at in Pensacola, FL one time. Don't remember the name of it though. Pretty cool concept. Thanks for sharing!

Just a thought, but did you think about getting some really close up shots at interesting angles of some of the messages on the bills? Might make some pretty cool shots...

Burstintoflame, those shots specifically were taken in the ice cream shop . The icecream shop, diner, giftshop, and mercentile are all conected buildings on 1 strip---oldddd western style, with a board walk. Right at the bottle of the canyon. Ill post some more shots from that trip tomorrow...so u can see a little more of "that trip" (if ud like)

You should go check it out..and post some pics u take :)

Cool, post some more when you can. :)

Very cool! I have never seen anything like that before. I'll have to remember this if I ever visit Arizona!

hey i have a dollar there! good to see again.

I'm not sure if it's still the case, but the entire town of Tortilla Flats was for sale for the longest time -- I think it was even listed on e-bay for a while. I like the place -- especially the prickly pear ice cream. The drive along the Apache Trail is full of photo-ops.

I'm not sure if it's still the case, but the entire town of Tortilla Flats was for sale for the longest time -- I think it was even listed on e-bay for a while. I like the place -- especially the prickly pear ice cream. The drive along the Apache Trail is full of photo-ops.

Yes it is def. full of photo ops. especially going up Fishtail creek..
I didnt try the prickly pair ice cream.. i plan to next time though..lol

LOL, I have been there about 2 years ago. It is a crazy place. Cool I mean. That place is like a tourist attraction. Isn't the town like 40 people or something crazy like that. I just remember coming over a hill and like a few seconds later in the middle of no where it seemed this place pops up. I like it. It is a nice cruise to, if you don't get car sick. Food is decent also. It is a must see. And eat!

Haha, yeah..you'd just be driving down this crazy steap winding road,then *bam* there's tortilla flats...I would bet the population isn't even 40...maybe 25 lol but its defenitly a must see and eat...a gorgeous day trip or drive to get out of the house. After I move down there to Tempe, I'm gonna go back through there get some more pictures. Better shots anyway.

Thanks for looking!

Most reactions

Back