the moon - critique

Christina416

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Last night after putting my son to bed, I looked up and liked the moon so I decided to take a picture of it. Yes, I have a tripod. Did I use it? No. I was too lazy to retrieve it from my car. Tomorrow if it is clear I would like to try to redo this and do it the right way. I read some tutorials, and they said to set my ISO to 100 and the aperture to f/11.

I have a T31 and I used my 55-250 kit lens.
250 mm
ISO 200
f/8
1/250

$family (1 of 1).jpg

Be gentle. This was my first ever picture of the moon. :)

Yes, I have a tripod. Did I use it? No. I was too lazy to retrieve it from my car. Tomorrow if it is clear I would like to try to redo this and do it the right way.

You can't be lazy if you want good photos. Your photo is fuzzy you should have used your tripod.

Your in luck tomorrow is the full moon.

Yes, I have a tripod. Did I use it? No. I was too lazy to retrieve it from my car. Tomorrow if it is clear I would like to try to redo this and do it the right way.

You can't be lazy if you want good photos. Your photo is fuzzy you should have used your tripod.

Your in luck tomorrow is the full moon.

Yeah. I know. And I know it is fuzzy. Even as I was pointing my camera toward the sky I kept thinking I should go out and get it. I know the moon is full tomorrow. I am just hoping for clear weather. Besides the lack of tripod, what else needs adjusting?

Add the tripod, drop the ISO to 100 and the shutter speed to 1/125. Should be good at F/8.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back