the moon

Olympus8MP

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
thecodesource.solarbotics.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this pic of the moon a few weeks ago and recently post-processed it (I know, i took forever to get around to it lol)

P3022574.jpg

Does it look ok? Or could it use a little sharpening? :D

While its a good shot, its just nothing special. Its great for a 1st grade science book, but thats been done so many times. I like pictures that have a little more in them, some composition.

Looks like its been shaved a bit on the bottom left arc of the sphere. Weird. Isnt it true though that full moons are never 100% full?

It may not have been full actually, I think it was like the day before or after it was full. This actually was a good exercise in exposure. It took me awhile to get the hang of photographing the moon. My next objective is to add something into the foreground without losing correct exposure. Anyone have any hints?

i cant wait to see how far you take this. i see you have an olympus 8mp? is that the e500? i have one too. :)

Yes it is the e-500. An excellent camera in the beginner price range! So far I've had nothing but excellent experiences with it! This picture was taken with the kit 40-150 lens on a tripod. Good to see another Olympus user! (We're kinda out-numbered if ya haven't noticed) :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back