The most boring type of photo to look at, for me, is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars takes it. Followed by product shots of incredibly boring things, IE bowls or cups or something of the sort.

Fireworks if people don't include an environment and only shoot the fireworks themselves (9 out of 10 people). Cars (unless it's a Subaru Impreza WRX STi...yum). Studio portraits. I HATE studio portraits. Sunsets.

Flowers, My (fill in relatives relationship ... usually offspring), most every national/international site seeing tourist trap. Your room (unless, of course you are a scantily clad female between the ages of 21 and ... Mmmm...lets go to 55, it can happen!). Never been to MySpace, I'm feeling lucky now.

Wow. A lot of people hate a lot of different types of photos.

What do you LIKE? Should add that under your dislikes.

I really dislike pregnancy pictures. Gag. They are rarely original.

Let me see ...

I'm working on a photo of my kid driving a car .... pregnant wife in the passenger seat ... flowers stuck in the hubcaps ... as fireworks fly over ...

To my original mention of fireworks, allow me to include the oft-mentioned flower macro (though non-macro flowershots can be pretty interesting).

And also family shots peppered with forced smiles. :mrgreen:

Jon

I'm working on a photo of my kid driving a car .... pregnant wife in the passenger seat ... flowers stuck in the hubcaps ... as fireworks fly over ...

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Make sure the kid's smile is fake.

Jon

make sure they have a messy face too....chocolate would be best, so it reminds the viewer (me) of poo

I'm laughing out loud here ...

and actually thinking this might be a fun Photo Assignment (I must be SICK)

Cars they are so boring..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back