The most boring type of photo to look at, for me, is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My colonoscopy Polaroids

Actually, Jon, I've seen your colonoscopy Polaroids and they were quite good.

Except that one shot that was overexposed and they blew out your a$$.

Jon

Jeesh, guys, give me a break! How am I going to get this all in one image? I was doing fine until we got to the colonoscopy shots ... I guess the guy sitting in the car could be looking in the mirror at the colonoscopy polaroids.

Jeesh, guys, give me a break! How am I going to get this all in one image? I was doing fine until we got to the colonoscopy shots ... I guess the guy sitting in the car could be looking in the mirror at the colonoscopy polaroids.

You might need a station wagon....

no no really, I myself have taken some pretty good photos of my children :)

OK, before I shoot this ... have I included pretty much everything?

I'm wondering if that sprayed pregnant girl standing under the washington monument while leaning against a '57 chevy is going to object to the bug in the flower?

Let's see ... her groom and her messy kids (from the previous marriage) are standing next to her as her cat relaxes on the hood of the car ... This whole scene (including myself) is taken in a mirror ... at sunset ... with the fireworks going off overhead ... water drops next to the bug on the flower ...

How am I doing so far?

Oh ... since this is being shot with my 10-20 ...

someone is running by on the street (in full marathon regalia) staring at a colonoscopy polaroid in his hand

Car
Waterdrop
One’s own children
Pregnant woman
Fireworks
Party Snaps on MySpace
Pets
Portraits
Flower macro
Vacation snapshots
Boring product shots (bowls, etc.)
Studio portraits
Sunsets
Sightseeing tourist traps
Your room
Family shot with forced smile (and messy face)
Wedding photo
Self portrait in mirror
Street photography
Sports
HDR
Bugs
Landscapes
Girl sprayed with hose
Colonoscopy polaroids

Last edited:
studio style baby portraits... can't stand 'em.

had to add another...
photos that are clearly all photoshopped and not realistic at all. For example, I saw one in a mag recently of fish with butterfly wings flying over a farmers field.
hate it.

.... sticks a dorsal-fin on the cat ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back