Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Anty

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Maxx Bloom

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm inspirational?? idiotic maybe

wow ... Andy .. there seems to be a real fan of you!

Hmm... and I am probably the most inspirational model on TPF!!!

You're missing THORHAMMER. He gets my vote. His pictures astound me...and he talks to you like anyone could do it.

LP gets my vote too. I love wildlife photography and he's great at it! The industrial stuff is awesome too. But there is so many great photographers here, its really hard to choose

I don't want anyone voting for me

I take snap shots, nothing more and nothing less

I should not vote for myself ... I should not vote for myself..... I should not vote for myself .... this is really a hard fight ...

Ahhh yes Thor is a Great as well !!! The poll only allowed 4 so feel free to pick any that Inspire.

I'm sorry, but this is a very ambigious question and at most, an incomplete list of the cast of characters here.

I like La Foto because of her sensitivity and German sense of No BS. I like Anty because of her quick wit. I like Iron Flatline because of his no nonsense approach. I like Sweetsomedays because of her compassion. I like abraxsas because of his photos and humor. I like Zendianah because....there are sooooooooo many people on this forum that are inspirational, you can't lump it into 4 people, that's insane.

I try to take a little inspiration from each person that takes the time to involve themselves in this format. Even Max.

Methinks AnselAdams in brown nosing.

Sorry LP, Alex, Thor, skiuer, Jeff (can't remember your avatar), Wild Maven, elsapet and all the others not mentioned. Everybody's included in this party.

Even Max.

I voted for Alex B. Dunno why, but he's a cool member.
winking0075.gif

Good luck everyone...my vote is in.

Most reactions

Back