The most manly photographer on the planet

Watching the full video I would say the camera was on a tripod and the cameraman probably bailed. It looks like after a few moments he comes back to the camera, dismounts it and turns it towards the wrecked car.

Ah, good to see the whole video. I really was worried about that camera person who filmed that piece of footage.

wow, just wow... now, thats a guy with a pair out front and also a pair of horse shows up the back... LOLOL!

MANLY???? If Richard Simmons is your workout guru, well then...... :lmao:

Are you seeing the back of the hand on his hip and crossed legs? :lol:

Not sure..... you should start a thread asking who he is......
I was thinkin boot it, but there is probably one here already. hey....a thought...maybe Ken Rockhead is the guy in the car. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

MANLY???? If Richard Simmons is your workout guru, well then...... :lmao:

Are you seeing the back of the hand on his hip and crossed legs? :lol:

...I thought the same thing. lol

Manly is not the word I would have used. Dedicated, focused, or something like that - but not manly.

It's probably not his first time either. Looks like he stayed pretty calm throughout the whole thing.

PS
Chuck Norris could kick his ass.

...I thought the same thing. lol

Manly is not the word I would have used. Dedicated, focused, or something like that - ...

Dead inside?

I was thinkin boot it, but there is probably one here already. hey....a thought...maybe Ken Rockhead is the guy in the car. :lmao::lmao::lmao:
Ken Rockwell has to be the one in the car. Thus, the photographer obviously is someone right here on this very forum, one who was cutting up KR in one of the many recent threads lately :mrgreen:

Ken Rockwell has to be the one in the car. Thus, the photographer obviously is someone right here on this very forum, one who was cutting up KR in one of the many recent threads lately :mrgreen:

I suspect that Ken Rockwell was the photographer AND was also driving the car in order to create this totally awesome display. What will he do next??

Super Awsome Ken !!:thumbup:

When KR goes to the toilet, he doesn't dare flush..... the immaculate display must be experienced by his minions. When will smell-ivision be developed for the masses? Everyone should know the fragrance of brilliance.

Who is this Ken Rockwell anyways. :lmao::lmao:

The late landscape photographer Dean Brown gets my vote. In the early 70s he fell 100s of feet from a waterfall he was photographing into a rocky river. Almost completely paralyzed, and bleeding and broken he managed to hold his exposed film above the water until forest rangers and his wife found him the next day. He gave processing instructions to his wife, and then he died.

Most reactions

Back