The most manly photographer on the planet

The late landscape photographer Dean Brown gets my vote. In the early 70s he fell 100s of feet from a waterfall he was photographing into a rocky river. Almost completely paralyzed, and bleeding and broken he managed to hold his exposed film above the water until forest rangers and his wife found him the next day. He gave processing instructions to his wife, and then he died.

Nice try but....

Ken Rockwell did this too....... TWICE!

Who is this Ken Rockwell anyways. :lmao::lmao:

Ken rockwell is photographer, he is a frugal dood and reviews boatloads of camera gear.

KenRockwell.com

Theres his website. he reviews things by saying how good they are, not how they are copmared to other things. He is in one of my top 15 favorite photographers.

Nice try but....

Ken Rockwell did this too....... TWICE!

Pretty sure that Ken Rockwell is Chuck Norris. One in the same. He was also the photographer and videographer in that clip to my knowledge. He's my hero and I'm selling my D300 and SB-900 for a D40 and SB-400 because of him.

I'm mad he wasn't taking pictures of the car coming towards him.

Of course Ken has the power to control the car. Wouldn't have been a problem

~Michael~

Ken rockwell is photographer, he is a frugal dood and reviews boatloads of camera gear.

KenRockwell.com

Theres his website. he reviews things by saying how good they are, not how they are copmared to other things. He is in one of my top 15 favorite photographers.

:lol:

KenRockwell.com

And his jpegs have more dynamic range than MF film.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back