the most phenominal video to ever hit google

The "free running" is an awesome new craze and one of the pioneers is David Belle who is co-starring in a new movie called B13 or something like that. Here are a lot more of his videos. It is awesome stuff. Reminds me of the Matrix a lot.

WOAH Holy....... i wonder how many time theuy have broken every bone in their bodies!!?!?!!! youd have a hard time keeping them in jail...

I thought everyone started their morning like that!

My body hurts watching it.

Impressive antics… But why would this video be of any interest on a photography related forum?

Just my .02.

DepthAfield said:
Impressive antics… But why would this video be of any interest on a photography related forum?

Just my .02.
That's where that whole "Off Topic" theme comes in. General conversation stuff you know. Helps people get to know each other a little better. How you doing today?

Michael..........

My apologies… I didn’t notice that the post was made in the “Off Topic” thread.

How am I doing today? Just freakin’ ducky… I’m working for bankrupt US airline; don’t know if my 9 to 5 gig will be paying for my services tomorrow… Thanks for asking! :meh:

yikes...

My nephew does that - Sunday at 12 midday in Oxford, if I could get up early enough and could keep up with him, I could get some photos - but it's Sunday!!

Most reactions

Back