Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...is not Christmas, but rather...SPRING!!!

The weather over the past few days totally changes my entire state of mind. I LOVE IT! It's so uplifting to walk outside in the warm, spring air, watching the birds hop from one leaf-budded branch to the next...the smell of fresh cut grass and blooms on some of the trees and from people's gardens....the light breeze that floats through my office now that we can have the windows open again...

...it's like it's a new beginning for everything, not just the trees and flowers. At least it feels that way to me. :D

I even called up the boyfriend and suggested we go out and throw the ball around when I get off work (I love playing baseball, but usually don't like it so much with him...he throws too hard, I'm not fast enough, and I end up with brusies :grumpy: )

So...who else out there loves spring as much as I do?

What are your favorite things about spring?

actually Corry... We don't have spring here... a few days ago it was freezing and today it was so warm that I wore t-shirt outside...

oh... and my fav thingys about spring is... warmth!

I cracked out the t-shirt and shorts today. Scared all the birds away with these white legs...guess I should be getting some sun on em first.:lmao: :lmao:

I like planting my garden every spring. :sun:

It's tomato time now. :cheer:

And it makes all my critters really happy, too. Jinx pretty much lives outside in the warmer weather, and the O-dog is always friskier.

I'm glad there are no more snow boots, hats, gloves, snow pants, parkas and other assorted winter apparel to get the boys dressed in each day :cheer:

Alison said:
I'm glad there are no more snow boots, hats, gloves, snow pants, parkas and other assorted winter apparel to get the boys dressed in each day :cheer:

Ug, I HATE all the extra clothes!!!! I'm sure it's a huge pain trying to dress kids in all that everyday.

terri said:

And it makes all my critters really happy, too. Jinx pretty much lives outside in the warmer weather, and the O-dog is always friskier.
You've probably seen photos of my mom's garden.... if you haven't tell me and I'll go dig them up. :)

She was out all day today planting a bunch of stuff... she says she's running out of room... and she has a 40' x 40' garden with an extra 5' between it and the fence!!! LOL

terri said:

have to agree with the gardening thing...just built my raised gardens (close to 10 tons of dirt?) and now it's time to plant, I'm excited. way too early for maters at the moment though (here at least), trying to squeeze in peas/lettuce/beans in tonight.

and beautiful women with minimal clothing on....ahhhhh spring.

Warm weather in britain is never good. British people have enough trouble looking stylish in the cold. In the warm the basically strip and wear fishnet speedos.

Water, boats, and bathing suits... Spring, Summer, and Fall but especially in the Spring. They're such a welcome sight after snow and ice and head-to-toe covered people.

Chiller said:
I cracked out the t-shirt and shorts today. Scared all the birds away with these white legs...guess I should be getting some sun on em first.:lmao: :lmao:

Yeah Carl, but that's gonna require leaving the crypt during the day. Maybe try the spray-on-tan stuff! And you know, that Casper look is really stylish for late-night socializing around the mansion.:)

DDave

lucky you...guys..

but i love the weather here in my country Philippines..

it is Summer here until the end week of May..

I love the weather in my country..

Have to say that the sun has been intermittent at best. Our Tulips are coming up, but I think they need a comforter. We woke up to 4" of snow this morning. Spring in the high country is the pits. I want to visit L.A for 6 weeks like everyone else.

On the bright side; My mountain bike is polished and I have been taking a lot of photos.

Please, please, please let it be summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

craig said:
Have to say that the sun has been intermittent at best. Our Tulips are coming up, but I think they need a comforter. We woke up to 4" of snow this morning. Spring in the high country is the pits. I want to visit L.A for 6 weeks like everyone else.

On the bright side; My mountain bike is polished and I have been taking a lot of photos.

Please, please, please let it be summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in my place it's summer day..

i love going to the beaches like in Boracay..

after work every weekend..I'm pretty much enjoying..

Most reactions

Back