D850
f/8.0
ISO 320
1/500 Sec.
58 mm f/1.4G
58 mm

(Processed In LR & PS)

untitled-264-Enhanced-Edit-Edit-1.jpg

Thanks For Looking Any Comments/Criticism Will Be Appreciated.

Cheers,

Enezdez

Looks a bit trippy, which I assume was the intent. So, well done a very interesting picture.

I love this. It really is mystic feeling. I blew it up to full screen on my iPad and there are so many interesting things to see in this photo. I had not noticed the face on the dark wall at first. And the very thin blue lines crossing the photo, what are they?

@PJM thank you very much, glad you were curious enough to dive in sort of speaking.....the blue light along with red light are the only things on the image to be faux.....

In PS go to Filter----->Render------>Lens Flare------->Movie Prime and there you can control the intensity of the flare.....

Thanks Again & Cheers,

Enezdez

Really great shot. I like the flow of this image, it is the most prominent characteristic of this photograph imo. The movement from bottom left to top right is successfully done and the other items in the shot combined with the play with the light makes this an interesting photo

Really great shot. I like the flow of this image, it is the most prominent characteristic of this photograph imo. The movement from bottom left to top right is successfully done and the other items in the shot combined with the play with the light makes this an interesting photo

@charlie76 Thank you very much!

Nicely done, I like it.

@K9Kirk Thanks!

Nominated POTM

Most reactions

Back