the nearly friday thread...

duncanp

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.duncanphilpott.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
which means i will be spamming as i will have two coursework free days :)

so what doing this friday then...

Friday means ... saturday and sunday are coming .. full of (uninspiring) work :grumpy:
.. I am not saying that my weekdays currently are less miserable ;)

same as ive been doing all week, wishing I`d picked a different week off as this one sucks

Essays and a 3-floor house to clean

Awesome

:p i have an english essay and a geography case study, which is due in tommorow

duncanp said:
pfft lucky

LUCKY!? You are insane, my friend. I'd much rather not have the sore stomach muscles from coughing so much. I'd much rather my chest and throat didn't have so much pain everytime I move because of my constant coughing fits. And I'd LOVE to be able to speak more than 4 words before my throat gets irritated, sending me into another fit. :S

weeee first of all... I finally found some time to spam here as well... I was sooooo busy! Friday.... friday... uhm... it is my... DAY OFF on university!! hoooray! but you know that I am a busy person so I scheduled some work on friday -> firstly, I need to drive my mom to work, it is "teachers day" tomorrow and she and her collegues are going on a one-day trip b the seaside; then private english lessons with 2 kids (3 and 5yr old), then private lesson with 30yr old woman, evening/night party... in a pub with folks I have never seen and we know each other only via internet...

Nothing too much planned for us this weekend. A trip to the movie rental place tonight so we can watch something new for popcorn/pizza/movie night. Tomorrow we'll go to the park and maybe try and get some pictures of the kids outside before all the leaves fall. We recently moved to a temporary apartment and last weekend we went to get library cards so we'll make that a regular Saturday thing, returning the books from the previous week and getting new ones. Sunday will be laundry day. I miss my washer and dryer :lol: Chris just joined Tiger Scouts so as a family we'll so some of the activites in his handbook, too.

Im going to KungFu tonight. 3rd lesson :) After that i will lay down on the couch and tell everybody how much my body aches :)
Tomorow im having dinner at my cousins place, together with some other family members and sunday im gonna have some coffee with a friend of mine. We will be discussing the last bits of out trip to New Zealand (in march) and then book the trip. So it will be a great weekend for me

Most reactions

Back