the nearness of you

You are near to me and yet you are far, my heart was bleeding and so was yours, until our souls dried out on this hard, rough slab of concrete. Good by my friend, sun will bleach us out, good, that someone recorded our tragedy. :thumbup:
(Eh, can't do it in English.)
Two ways to look at this picture: as a nothing, or, as a starting point to unfold imagination. I chose the second option; more fun. Sometimes I think that very sharp pictures of very sharp concepts are not the best to feed our fantasising part of mind.

Thanks timor. Your text sounds pretty good to me (just one quibble - should be "bye" not "by"). I'm glad the image inspired it.

Ken, only you can take two blobs on a wall and manage to turn it into a tragic, romantic story. Well done!

I like it, most people would walk past 2 blobs on a wall, when i take out new members from our club round our town Im snapping away and they dont see anything to shoot

Thanks Serena! I'll have to quote that.

gsgary - I know what you mean. Occasionally, on a city street someone will ask me what I'm photographing since they don't seem to see anything, and when I show them, they just walk away disappointed.

gsgary - I know what you mean. Occasionally, on a city street someone will ask me what I'm photographing since they don't seem to see anything, and when I show them, they just walk away disappointed.
As I shoot film only, I cannot show anything. They walk away wondering, if I have everybody upstairs. :lol:... Do I ?

As I shoot film only, I cannot show anything. They walk away wondering, if I have everybody upstairs. :lol:... Do I ?

I had someone ask to see the screen on my M4-P, when i showed them the back of the camera they couldn't understand why there was no screen

I had someone ask to see the screen on my M4-P, when i showed them the back of the camera they couldn't understand why there was no screen
Yup, happens all the time.

Most reactions

Back