The Needle on The Cobbler

Excellent shot(s). Are these vertical shots stitched together?

Thanks mate! Yeah it's a 13 shot stitch, shot in portrait orientation (@ 28mm [45mm full frame equivalent] using a nodal slide on my tripod with an indexing rotator). I bracketed all shots at +2 and -2 because of the DR and incase I needed to do an HDR but the data was ok in one of the stitched shots so it's a single exposure. I also used a polarising filter.

Howfing the camera gear up the hill was a bit of effort, but I don't think I'd have been able to shoot this in the same way without the gear.

It's well deserved. It's a cracker of a shot that you should print nice and big, frame it and up on the wall.

It's well deserved. It's a cracker of a shot that you should print nice and big, frame it and up on the wall.

Thanks mate, god knows the original file is big enough! I've been meaning to get a few printed for a while now, and come to think of it I've got an old A1 sized art folder from my college days that could be used to store some prints......hmmm....I feel another thread about printing is brewing...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back