The New 'Do

midget patrol

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just thought I'd share. Did it for prom. It will be pink to match my date's dress. :headbang: :
dsc0244small9ze.jpg

edit: Damn. I forgot to rotate the photo. Oops.

dsc0005large2eg.jpg

*Uncricking the neck* --- right, that will look sweet in pink :)biggrin: ) ... and after the prom? Will the spikes also go and you start growing your hair again from scratch? And what keeps them like this? Honey? I was told honey does a really good job. Not that I ever tried. That would be "a tad too" sticky for my liking.

LaFoto said:
*Uncricking the neck* --- right, that will look sweet in pink :)biggrin: ) ... and after the prom? Will the spikes also go and you start growing your hair again from scratch? And what keeps them like this? Honey? I was told honey does a really good job. Not that I ever tried. That would be "a tad too" sticky for my liking.
Honey actually doesn't do the trick. Elmers glue is what's holding it up. :)

It's pretty cool that you're going all out like that and matching your date's PINK dress lol. But wait, is this regular soft pink, or HOT pink? lol

TheFinisher3 said:
It's pretty cool that you're going all out like that and matching your date's PINK dress lol. But wait, is this regular soft pink, or HOT pink? lol
It's a pretty bright pink, she says. I have yet to see it.

Most reactions

Back