The new Dutchman.

WilcoB

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi from The Netherlands,

I'm a 16 year old, starting/amateur photographer. As you see I'm dutch so my english won't always be perfect.. But, where it's all about, how my interest in photography was born.
I started with filmmaking with my Canon 600D. I was mostly filming my friend who is a Freerunner. From time to time I started to make more and more photo's instead of filming him.
I bought some new lenses and now I'm here, wanting to learn what photography is all about. I'm also still new to the ISO, shutterspeed etc. But I'm working on it.
I'm also still looking for a site or something to post my photo's on, and that's how I found this forum.

Hopefully I can learn much from the feedback from you guys!

Welcome to the forum, enjoy and learn, contribute and criticise :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Welcome to the site.

Hello and welcome to the forums!

Welcome
I am a 15 year old from the United States and I got into photography about two years ago. If you want a site to share photos on 500 px can be good. The site can be a bit large at times so getting people to find your work is difficult but looking at some of the more popular photos can be really interesting. This forum though is the place to be if you want good honest feedback and help with any of your photography needs. If you want to learn about some of the more technical parts of photography (iso, aperture, shutter speed) I would recommend using some of the educational threads in the forum, alternatively You can use youtube for some great demonstrations and free classes. If you have any questions just feel free to ask on the forum, I have yet to see a negative comment that has not been removed by a moderator.

Thanks for the all the welcoming, unfortunately my friend broke his foot 3 weeks ago, so freerunning photo's will take a bit longer. However, today we went shooting for HDR photography which went well! Pictures will be online soon!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back