The New Girl From Colorado

Susan1114

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I see all the new boys here so I'm here to represent the girls. I was trolling this site yesterday and found myself (4 hours later) deciding to join.

I'm a 41 year old married mom with two boys and a basset hound. (Lots of photo opps there). I became obessed with photography in the summer of 2006. This happened by accident when some pictures on a trip actually came out pretty good. (Here would be great to post one of them but I don't know how.)

I shoot with a Canon Rebel XT. My husband got me a ultrasonic 28-135mm lense a year ago. I absolutely love it.

I'm here to learn from you all. I may not know all the terminology you use so get ready to see me asking for translations. I may be underestimating my knowledge but I do feel like I don't know much of anything. I do so many trials and errors with my photos. I know that most of the time when I do get that perfect shot I was just lucky.

Thanks for reading.
Susan

Welcome aboard.

You'll need a host for your images, then you can put them inline using the insert image button.

There are free sites, but having your own server space and website is pretty cheap too, and you know you want one.

-Shea

I've been working on this for awhile now to post a photo from Image Shack but it's not working. Life is calling so I'll try again later.

Thanks Shea, I tried.

Welcome to TPF.

3205667366_a167135435.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3267/3205667366_a167135435.jpg

I think I figured it out. this was the 1st photo I took that got raves reviews from my family and friends. I'm sure it can be critiqued to death but that's okay.

Thank you for all the welcomes. It's good to be here

Most reactions

New Topics

Back