The new Nikon Z-Mount Cameras- who is in?

I felt the same way, I found it small and angular, not substantial and curved like a DSLR.

Well said, I'm sure it is a fine camera but it just isn't for me. But the future comes fast so I look forward to what version 2 may bring.

Great post and agree. also my salesman from the largest stores On the west coast agrees also. I don't like Kool aid. Was Looking for More at that price and got less.....Sorry.LOL

The Boss of One of My Rather large worldwide clients Loves it. But....he's Not in anyway a photographer. His last and Only Camera was a 6MP D70. He likes to shoot video, and a assistant process's His stuff. he's a brilliant very successful Business man. Just Not very creative. Thank Goodness. LOL Im nikon forever so I had to give it a fair trial......NOPE!.

The Boss of One of My Rather large worldwide clients Loves it. But....he's Not in anyway a photographer. His last and Only Camera was a 6MP D70.

Honestly that’s the smart way of doing things if the current camera you own handles everything you need.

I went N70 to D200 to D700.

Almost a Month and a half and Im Madly In Love with the D850. But the vertical Grip is a Must. Im so used to Heavy...Maybe that was it. a Camera "MUST" give me confidence In My Hand. Z7 did Not.

Reactions: D7K

Most reactions

Back