The New Toy

logan9967

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
well here she is, brand spankin new Toyota FJ Cruiser Trail Team Special Edition and Stick Shift, pretty rare in the US. Had to search 400miles away from home for it.

Anyway, first day with the gas guzzling beast, got some nightshots at LSI in one of the industrial parks at Allentown/Whitehall area. First one is real low quality, and both are hdrs.

2457823003_9bed2f111c_o.png

2457824603_a8131ccd5d_b.jpg

C&C?

That puppy needs a lift with some big fog lights on top with a rack and some bad ass front grill with more lights then u got an FJ BEASTTTTT....

back to the pics: The first one dosent work so well cause the car is dark and the building is brighter which draws my attention away from the car. The second one is better but you got a bit of a color cast from the lights I would prob adjust for that in PS.

"Toy" is okay. "Tonka-Toy" may be better....
I think I drove that car in the sand-box when I was six...
No, wait... it was the blue one.

Haha thanks for the comments, new mods coming up will be a nice brush guard and 4 more lights on the roofrack for night trails, no not that kind. Well actually not a bad idea :p

Congrat with your new toy, I hope you are aware the fuel price at this moment.

Ok to the shot. I feel my chair is sliding to the right while watching this first picture. But the shot of the building is good. You can re shoot it again if you can and keen, with leveled camera.

Great vehicle you picked up there. And very practical with the way gas prices are going, hehe :mrgreen:

Haha thanks for the comments, new mods coming up will be a nice brush guard and 4 more lights on the roofrack for night trails, no not that kind. Well actually not a bad idea :p
Indeed, very good use of dual meanings there :mrgreen:

A very interesting vehicle. I'm just more in favor of the old stuff, the 80's Hilux pickup trucks and the 70's FJs. They just don't make them like they use to. I'm not fond of the "Americanization" that Toyota has done with their trucks by making them bigger and heavier. Lucky you can find a manual tranny though. Those are nearly extinct in this country that I fear when I look to replace my crappy automatic trans hand-me-down Altima. I refuse to pay new prices for automatic crap for myself.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back