The nieces are up for a visit

Tim Tucker 2

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My brother and his family are up for their annual visit, and when mum and dad went out for a day on their own we had the kids to look after and decided to take a few snaps for their family album. Printed and framed the first, mounted the others, hoping they're pleased...

Heidi 1.jpg
Heidi 2.jpg
Heidi 3.jpg
Heidi 4.jpg

beautiful children and love those clean fresh round bales and kitty..Are there twins in the set? They should be so happy seeing these photos

Looks like trouble x3. LOL Nice set with genuine expressions. Id be hard pressed to pick a favorite as they all have unique qualities.

Playing in the hay just doesn't look like it would be as much fun as it used to be to me, but these girls look very happy. I agree their parents will love these.

Thanks for the comments. The aim was to capture something more natural, relaxed and yet still have that "taken by the guy with a nice camera" look. It's always a little odd as I only see them for a brief period every year but my bro and his wife see them every day and so may not see them as I do, "My kids? I didn't realise they were that nice.." ;);););)

Are there twins in the set?

Yes, twins. Heidi, one of the stable cats, is a bundle of fluff and loved every minute of the attention, purring quite loudly.

Thanks for the comments. The aim was to capture something more natural, relaxed and yet still have that "taken by the guy with a nice camera" look. It's always a little odd as I only see them for a brief period every year but my bro and his wife see them every day and so may not see them as I do, "My kids? I didn't realise they were that nice.." ;);););)

Are there twins in the set?

Yes, twins. Heidi, one of the stable cats, is a bundle of fluff and loved every minute of the attention, purring quite loudly.
oh so sweet the kitty and such beautiful girls...... such a grand photo.. i love the composition

Most reactions

Back