The Nik Collection is now FREE!

so happy they giving this away for free now that we all bought it. :aufsmaul:

Did you get the world peace function to work? Because boy that would rock...

No.

But the MPG action works great as I get 225 with my truck now. That sure does help with gas prices rising.
Sweet. I guess that Mylar sail thing really does work. Lol

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

code-horror.gif

Lol, I thought the same thing. I'm sure there are plenty of people that bought it as a Christmas present that aren't too happy right now...

I paid full whack for mine before the post Google ownership discount. I hope it doesn't mean the end of decent support. When I started with it, I found their contact team pretty good at responding to emails.

Lol, I thought the same thing. I'm sure there are plenty of people that bought it as a Christmas present that aren't too happy right now...

I paid full whack for mine before the post Google ownership discount. I hope it doesn't mean the end of decent support. When I started with it, I found their contact team pretty good at responding to emails.

I imagine that now that so many more people will have it, the contact team will be inundated with emails. Unless they pay to hire dozens more workers, the response time is bound to slow down. For those that got it for free, it's a beggars can't be choosers situation. But it does kinda suck for those that paid for it.

I imagine that now that so many more people will have it, the contact team will be inundated with emails. Unless they pay to hire dozens more workers, the response time is bound to slow down. For those that got it for free, it's a beggars can't be choosers situation. But it does kinda suck for those that paid for it.

In the meantime you can always use Sparky's plugin. Just don't click on the world peace menu.. when you do you get this...

I have downloaded this and it becomes an attachment to my photoshop which I think is quite clever to do that.
So far I have used only the Black and White conversion and for me I like what I got.
I have only just touched it and over time I think I will learn more and what it has to offer me.
So at the moment I am quite happy with it.

Downloaded it and I have to say I'm quite content with it. I particularly like Dfine. I was searching for a free noise reduction software and this turned out to be pretty good.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back