The North Germany TPF Meet-Up in May 2008

Daan, does that mean you are coming? Shall I place you in the holiday apartment or are you bringing your tent?

well, its not 100% sure yet, since there is other stuff going on in my life. So my financial stuff for that year arent certain yet. But im really planning on going.

Sounds spretty cool. I'll be in Poland next May so maybe I'll stop by and meet some of you:)

I have no idea! You mean we should try to BREAK a record. Maybe??? Ha! Wouldn't that be cool?

...im really planning on going.

I am planning for you to BE here!!! No choice ... and if it is a money thing, you are very welcome to stay (for free) in the home of one of my friends, many of them are quite keen to accomodate one or two of my meet-up guests! And Sabine is willing to show you (only you!) her snakes. I mean... if that isn't an honour you cannot miss out on, I don't know what further honours of the kind will come up for you !?!?!? ;) ;) ;)

ok, im coming. Im probably gonna stay in that holiday apartment. Just cant be bothered to setup a tent and stuff :). Just need 1 bed, not really a big guy :)

You might have to share a room with someone else ... maybe even a BED (double) in the same room. Can you live with the thought (if you check out the site, no matter how much you read, just click through all the links, you see what the rooms and beds are like. I'll add you to the list which ------------- oops, is in the OTHER thread. Confusing???

What I could quickly find in the internet says roughly € 3.-/item, often less when purchased in bigger packs.

That is the MOST DIFFICULT question to answer - EVER.
May can be very much like summer, and also May can be like winter. It is quite, quite, quite unpredictable. I HOPE for sunny weather and temperatures in the 20sC (mild 70sF). And I hope and I hope! That's all I can do.

I am being made redundant from work and I have not got around to getting a passport yet - there are a few weeks left to play with but when I have my passport (I am applying in the next few days) I will see how my finances are.

David

I'm sorry I won't be able to make this one.... It seems I spent a little too much on my trip home again... 8-/
Never mind, I look forward to seeing all the pics you guys come up with!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back