The OFFICIAL amolitor is dumb and his blog sucks thread

Does amolitor's blog suck?

• Yes

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 14 60.9%

• Total voters
Hey you! ^ Why does it let you input large smiley guys and not me??

Hey you! ^ Why does it let you input large smiley guys and not me??

You have to have over 10,000 posts to get the privilege! ;) lol!

Not really! How are you trying to do it.. and where are the smileys? Mine are on photobucket, and I just post them as a regular image using the IMG syntax

Okay Charlie, now you have to take a page from Sparky's book and post a video of how to do that.

Don't need no stinkin video....lol!

$pb.jpg

This is all I use Photobucket for usually...

cgipson1 said:
This is all I use Photobucket for usually...

Now come on cgipson1...yer makin' Photobucket feel like a $2 web site now!!! Better be careful or next thing you know, amolitor will blog about what a naughty john, errr, naughty charlie, you are!!!

Andrew it is!
my mother always HATED when people shortened formal names....
I guess it carried over, because i REALLY wanted to name my son Alexander (my middle name) but i KNEW that everyone would just call him Alex, despite our wishes. so...we didnt name him Alexander.

now that i am finished hijacking your blog thread with name pet peeves...

I actually thought the blog was set up well. its concise, neatly arranged, and well written. the fact that there are few pictures is merely testament to the fact that it is a blog, and not a photography portfolio. the background is very plain and simple, and keeps me directed to the place where the main interest actually should be....the blog itself, and what is written there. the side links are also undramatic, and lend themselves to a simplistic approach that makes the page itself very easy to navigate. there are no huge, slow loading graphics, sparkly backgrounds, cluttered link spaces, or fancy moving objects. this makes the blog extremely attractive in the fact that I can get to the page, easily find where I am on it and where I want to go on it. I spend less time hunting down links and excerpts, and more time reading whatever was posted. if simplicity and functionality is an art, Amolitors blog is a masterpiece.

I love sparkly backrounds. Just saying. ;)

cgipson1 said:
And make stuff up, that is impossible to verify! Works for Ken Rockwell, after all! ;)

60% of the time Andrew's blog is awesome all the time. Did I mention 86% of all statistics are made up on the spot?

For a total attention-mongering thread, I have to admit that this one is teh funneh.

ANDREW wins 3.4 Internets. (note the upper-case, thank you... and YES, there is a different you gaggle of uneducated clods.)

For a total attention-mongering thread, I have to admit that this one is teh funneh.

ANDREW wins 3.4 Internets. (note the upper-case, thank you... and YES, there is a different you gaggle of uneducated clods.)

You mean "a DIFFERENCE" you single uneducated clod! ;) :hail:

cgipson1 said:
You mean "a DIFFERENCE" you single uneducated clod! ;) :hail:

Lol burned by autocorrect!!!!!!

I think we've been had. Nay! I know it!

Most reactions

Back