The old bus...(finally!!!)

Artograph

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well...I think we finally have the bugs worked out!! (Fingers crossed!) LOL!! Would love some comments/cc! Here she is...

1. Bus Light

lightonbus.jpg

Bus2-1.jpg

3. Green Tire

GreenBusTire.jpg

4. Bus window sill

MossyWindowSillbus.jpg

Last edited:
#1 is nice, but there's too much vignetting for my taste, makes me feel claustrophobic.

#1 is nice, but there's too much vignetting for my taste, makes me feel claustrophobic.

Agreed.

I was moving my monitor around trying to make it better.
Its not horrible, just too much for me. The others seem a bit flat, but well composed for what I think your going for there.Mabye pull the highlights down in P/P, or turn up the shadows?
The car could be cloned out in #3 to avoid that distraction.
Abstract is not my forte so these are just my opinions so take them as you will.
The vig in the revised photo is still too much for me. Its something about that top right corner.Mabye the presence of shadows before adding the vig,I dont know.

Agreed.

I was moving my monitor around trying to make it better.
Its not horrible, just too much for me. The others seem a bit flat, but well composed for what I think your going for there.Mabye pull the highlights down in P/P, or turn up the shadows?
The car could be cloned out in #3 to avoid that distraction.
Abstract is not my forte so these are just my opinions so take them as you will.
The vig in the revised photo is still too much for me. Its something about that top right corner.Mabye the presence of shadows before adding the vig,I dont know.

Thank you!! I appreciate all your comments and suggestions! What do you mean by "flat"?? (Remember, I'm a noob....so speak slowly!! ;))

I think the pics are too big, making them hard to "see" as well...I later figured out how to get them smaller!

The thing about the car is...it's mine, of course...and when I realized that it was there I kinda laughed at myself, and left it there!!!! (Yeah, er...ummm....that, and I wouldn't have the foggiest on how to remove it!!!)

Thanks agian! :wink:

What an interesting subject

I like the idea of the window shot. I would have personally taken a wider view and gotten more windows in so you can see what it is.

here is kinda what I am talking about.
I selected certain areas and made level adjustments to make the details kinda pop.
I then sharpened (mabye too much) but it should give you an idea of what I was talking about.

MossyWindowSillbus3.jpg

here is kinda what I am talking about.
I selected certain areas and made level adjustments to make the details kinda pop.
I then sharpened (mabye too much) but it should give you an idea of what I was talking about.

MossyWindowSillbus3.jpg

Yeah....I think that works!! Thanks. :wink:

Most reactions

Back