The (Ongoing) Adventures of Colin the Bear

Colin has mixed feelings about this time of year....he hates how the Penguin Queen makes him wear outfits that make him get beaten up in the schoolyard, but he gets to eat yummy chocolate, like the chocolate penguin that momentarily appears here. (It has now been beheaded. Don't worry, it was quick and humane. Errr, rabbitane?)

eastera.png

Colin decided to spend Canada Day lazing around in the garden, supervising the Penguin Queen while she wrestled with the weeds
img1118i.jpg

That didn't go over too well with the Penguin Queen, who eventually put him to work.
img11082.jpg

But at the end of the day, he got to take home some of the produce, so he was happy
img1123.jpg

Wow, it would appear that the Penguin Queen has a lot of home produce :) Nice that she gets a helping hand from Colin ;-)

Hi Colin! My name is Tyler and I'm an adventerous bear too. At least that's what my mom says. She has had me for many years but always kept up high up on a shelf. She's got big dogs! Bad news for us, huh! I just "came to life" on July 18th so I haven't had many adventures yet. It's nice to meet you. Here are a few pictures of me.​

My very first outting and picture.
I was smelling this pretty flower on our porch.
Mom grew it from a seed, what ever that is.
It's bigger than I am!!
Tyler1-1.jpg

Here I am the next day sitting on the bank of the Santa Fe River.
It sure is a big and beautiful world out there.
Mom's got this thing for flowers.
She found it growing wild and thought it was pretty.
Tyler2.jpg

Rae, Tyler's a cute looking bear. But Colin could well be a bad influence if they were to hang out together.

c.cloudwalker....the book, like my updating of this thread, is waaaaay behind schedule! :lol:

WOW. i havnt been on this forum in what seems like forever, and i still remember this thread.
good stuff.
cant wait to see what happens to colin next

This is great. We get too much reality at work every day. Es-cop-aaaa is a good thing.

Colin, don't come to PA, they lock us up here.
Bearlockup6239resized.jpg

^^^ Colin is planning a prison break. Such infringements on a bear's freedom to travel is simply unacceptable.

And speaking of travel, Colin was ecstatic to be able to tag along on a trip the Penguin Queen took to Newfoundland. Here he is at the lighthouse at Bonavista
bonavista.jpg

And he also visited Signal Hill. [His signals to the local lasses went unanswered, unfortunately]
img353801.png

img357601.png

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back