The only "dark" image I have so far.

malkav41

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Statue named Love and Devotion in an old graveyard near where I used to live in Texas. Taken with my p&s Sony Cybershot digi at night. Illuminated with the built-in flash only.
loveandhopefixed.jpg

She is nice statue!
A pity you did not rotate your camera and captured her in a vertical frame, now she's lost her feet...

Yes, Regretably I didn't think to rotate the camera to the "portrait" postion. It would have been a better/tighter shot, of that I'm sure.

She is nice statue!
A pity you did not rotate your camera and captured her in a vertical frame, now she's lost her feet...

+1 on that...other than that it looks good, where in Texas???

NIce one. I like the tones you got with your p and s. I agree with LaFoto... Still diggin this one tho.

Thanks to all, I'm happy you like it. I boneheaded on the camera postion I know:blushing:, but I learned from my mistake, and know better now.:)

I was looking thru my photo files, and I found another photo of the statue. This time I have the whole statue, feet and all. Only it has a bit less detail(read smaller and darker) around the face, and is a Sepia tone.

I can put it up if anyone wants me to.

Ooooh...very morbid, nice. I really wouldn't put it in to portrait mode, I think it looks good with a lot of negative space around it.

Most reactions

Back