jeffashman

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This was taken hand held at extreme range, so it came out pretty crappy. Note to self, take the tripod when you take the Sigma 50-500mm.
sep25202107 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

Space Face

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
I agree with your analysis of the IQ J 😉 but always nice to see (and capture) these majestic birds. Ours have all bogged off back to Africa for the winter. No travel restrictions for them😂

K9Kirk

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
I can see why you would want to take a picture of that, it's a nice scene. I hear ya on the tripod. I need to get my butt up to Brandon and get my small tripod out of storage. It's small enough that I can carry it on my camera back-pack and take with me on my bike. Now I just need a small, packable chair to go with it. My knees scream from squatting too much. :dread:

OP
jeffashman

jeffashman

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
I agree with your analysis of the IQ J 😉 but always nice to see (and capture) these majestic birds. Ours have all bogged off back to Africa for the winter. No travel restrictions for them😂
Yeah, the lens was every where, so I was lucky to get some shots off.
I like it. Maybe it is Oscar the a Osprey that comes here during the Spring & Summer.
It's possible. I'll have several months to get some quality pics of it, hopefully.
I can see why you would want to take a picture of that, it's a nice scene. I hear ya on the tripod. I need to get my butt up to Brandon and get my small tripod out of storage. It's small enough that I can carry it on my camera back-pack and take with me on my bike. Now I just need a small, packable chair to go with it. My knees scream from squatting too much. :dread:
I have a light weight, but solid aluminum 80" tripod that I can strap to the bottom of the camera bag I have coming in tomorrow. I agree on the lightweight chair. I'll have to see what REI has in stock in the way of ultra-light camp chairs made for backpackers.

Most reactions

New Topics