The Osprey is Back for the Autumn and Winter

I agree with your analysis of the IQ J 😉 but always nice to see (and capture) these majestic birds. Ours have all bogged off back to Africa for the winter. No travel restrictions for them😂

I can see why you would want to take a picture of that, it's a nice scene. I hear ya on the tripod. I need to get my butt up to Brandon and get my small tripod out of storage. It's small enough that I can carry it on my camera back-pack and take with me on my bike. Now I just need a small, packable chair to go with it. My knees scream from squatting too much. :dread:

I agree with your analysis of the IQ J 😉 but always nice to see (and capture) these majestic birds. Ours have all bogged off back to Africa for the winter. No travel restrictions for them😂
Yeah, the lens was every where, so I was lucky to get some shots off.
I like it. Maybe it is Oscar the a Osprey that comes here during the Spring & Summer.
It's possible. I'll have several months to get some quality pics of it, hopefully.
I can see why you would want to take a picture of that, it's a nice scene. I hear ya on the tripod. I need to get my butt up to Brandon and get my small tripod out of storage. It's small enough that I can carry it on my camera back-pack and take with me on my bike. Now I just need a small, packable chair to go with it. My knees scream from squatting too much. :dread:
I have a light weight, but solid aluminum 80" tripod that I can strap to the bottom of the camera bag I have coming in tomorrow. I agree on the lightweight chair. I'll have to see what REI has in stock in the way of ultra-light camp chairs made for backpackers.

Most reactions

Back