The Perfect Photo Shoot

AprilRamone

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.apriloharephotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I couldn't have asked for better conditions. We had a nice overcast day without the rain, an empty park, and the flowers were out. And the best part was that the 2 and a half year old little boy actually let me pose him and did what I asked, all with just a bribe of candy:)

1.)Baby Senior Picture? :lol:
Lohani-3-web.jpg

2.)
Lohani-1-web.jpg

3.)
Lohani-11-web.jpg

4.)
Lohani-22-web.jpg

5.)
Lohani-24-web.jpg

6.)
Lohani-13-web.jpg

7.)
Lohani-20-web.jpg

8.) This one cracks me up. He was trying so hard to figure out the pose where he rests his head on his hand.
Lohani-17-square-crop-web.jpg

9.)
Lohani-16-square-crop-web.jpg

10.) When I took Mom and Dad aside he yelled over "Hey! Don't take any pictures without me!":lol:
Lohani-28-web.jpg

11.)
Lohani-30-web.jpg

Glad everything worked out. And that little boy is quite expressive.

Great job.

HAHAHA!! I LOVE THE LAST ONE!

he's sitting there thinking "OH NO!"

Awesome series. I'm impressed. A perfect shoot indeed.

Looks like you had a VERY cooperative 2 year old, which is always helpful. On #1, the out of focus branch across the front is a little distracting. Awesome use of thirds on #2. I would beef up the saturation on all of them a bit more. #11 is classic! Great series! Very impressive shoot April. :D

Thank you for your comments everyone:) I certainly did get lucky with this shoot!

NJMAN, good idea about upping the saturation some. I think I will try that.

Nice shoot April, I like number 3 the most because I have not seen that shot done before! Again great job!

Tim

Thanks for the comments everyone. It seems as if the foot one is popular. I wasn't sure how that one would go over, but glad to see people like it. :)

Oh, his facial expression in the last! So nice!
"Mummy, what do I DO with her now, come HELP!" Very nice.
A beautiful family.
It must be fun to work with people like this.
Whenever I do people photography (had a huge commission only the weekend before last) I do candids ... I don't think I'd even have the necessary creativity for posing people so in the end the pics are this beautiful...

Really nice pictures! I love the last one how the baby's crying and the little kids just sitting there trying to hold on to him :)

A really nice set indeed! I love that area where you got to take the photos, was that like there yard or something?

Again, good pics :)

I love these so much! They're great. I was thinking the same thing about saturation but I'm a saturation junky, no doubt about it so don't listen to me! LOL My favorite is the feet one too. :) It's too cute. I also, like everyone else, love that last one. I wonder since his little toes are cut off on the one foot if it would do it justice to crop it some?
GREAT JOB!

Most reactions

Back