The Perpetual Confession Thread

nukie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
iced.vanillashots.com
As per discussions on IRC in the last few minutes, I present to you all, The Photo Forum Perpetual Confession Thread.

Its real easy to partake in, all you've got to so is say "I confess" and then follow it with what you're confessing. Lets kick this thing off then.

I confess that I never want to learn to develop a photo in a darkroom.

I also confess that people in IRC scare me sometimes.

I confess that I now may no longer be able to speak with nukie due to his forsaking of the darkroom. Ok not really...

I also confess.... oriecat isn't my real name. I know you're shocked... I'm sorry.

I confess an almost rabid desire to develop photo's in a darkroom. Even if it means stealing money out of my wifes purse.

i confess i'm not putting enough effort into anything i do and therefore not reaching my true potential but this is down to self-loathing rather than me being an apathetic loser.

there you go - a nice positive confession for ya. :D :roll:

oh i also confess that i had chilli the other night and the smell i made in the office the next day was so bad that my workmates called the facilities dept. because they thought the sewers were leaking or something.. :D :lol:

haha spankypants

I confess that I had a dream about 2 photo forum members the other night. I will tell you who and what I did to them if you catch me in chat.

I confess that I am far too much in love with rockstars and am never going to meet my true potential if I spend my hours wondering why Chris Martin really is going to marry the Ice Queen.

I confess that even though I know that great photography is in the mind and not in the gear, I have a hardcore camera addiction, and I spend too much time jumping from new toy to new toy.

I confess that I steal photo concepts from other photographs, before going on vacation I surf the net looking for photos of the area where I am going, I try to get similar photos of the ones I like

i confess that Im infatuated with manda. sorry, the truth hurts.

I confess that I desire a girlfriend so bad that I will destroy the next relationship i have because im so serious.

I confess I wanted to break an elderly woman's wrist today.

I confess that i never want to develope pictures on my own, nor do I ever want to sell my work or let people see too much of it, their my memories, ill keep the special ones to myself....

i think thats it.

md

I confess that the things I have that are worth confessing ain't EVER gonna see the light of day on this board.....

mwaha-hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! <--- my evil laugh.... :twisted:

la-la-la-la la la-a-a-a-a!!!! :D

Most reactions

Back