The Photo Challenge - seeking member to officially run/organise - apply within

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've ran and organised challenges in the past at other websites that I am a member of. What do you need from me?

+1 He has my vote... He's from england.

:lol: Is anyone actually doing this?

Maybe if we keep bumping ..... ;)

I can help with this if needed. I seem to have a lot of time on my hands lately and seem to be always on here. :)

I ran a fitness website for 5 years when I was a personal trainer. I had forums which held galleries for our member to show their progress, daily journals for our members to keep online track of their fitness activities and goals, as well as discussion and advice on how to help them get there. I used VBulletin for my forums and I am quite familiar with how to run them. I enlisted the help of a 10 man mod team to help moderate as you all well know, 1 person simply can't do it all, it's too time consuming.

While I am a noob to photography, I am not a noob to the internet and forums and I'd be happy to help any way I can. It serves as a way for me to "give back" to the community that thus far has been helping me greatly in my photographic journey.

I feel like I just read a episode of survivor.

Except nobody has won anything after months and months.
And there's still no photo challenge each month.

Management:Everything's under control. Situation: normal.
Members:What happened?
Management:Had a slight weapons malfunction, but everything's perfectly alright now. We're fine, we're all fine, here now, thank you. How are you?
Members:We're sending a squad up.
Management:Negative, negative, we have a reactor leak here, now. Give us a few minutes to lock it down. Large leak, very dangerous.
Members:Who is this? What's your operating number?
Management:*BLAST!!!* Boring conversation anyway. Luke we're gonna have company!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back