The Photo Forum celebrates another milestone!

Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...I swear I looked at it yesterday and we still had another 15 or so to go... :scratch:

Anway...WE'VE SURPASSED 8000 MEMBERS!!!

As I post this, we have 8004!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Splendid. You realize that it was all becuase of me right?

You should make me mod.

How original. Come on now corey. You can't ban me now. I subscribed.

Well...I suppose you could ban me, but that would totally be against all moral standards society has laid out for you to follow.

Ohhhh...you said you should be reduced to newb status and have your post count dropped back to 0. Gotcha...Unfortunately, I don't have the ability to do that...I'll talk to Aubrey.

core_17 said:
Ohhhh...you said you should be reduced to newb status and have your post count dropped back to 0. Gotcha...Unfortunately, I don't have the ability to do that...I'll talk to Aubrey.

:x

8000 plus members, wow! And we all get along! A model for the UN to take note of, except for Bace, there always has to be one...

tmpadmin said:
8000 plus members, wow! And we all get along! A model for the UN to take note of, except for Bace, there always has to be one...

:x

hmm 8000 wow... but there are about 40 active... posting daily...

mentos_007 said:
hmm 8000 wow... but there are about 40 active... posting daily...

More than that...I believe Chase said there are around 200 individual people that visit each day...weather they are exactly the same each day, who knows...I'm sure there are lots that only visit every few days or once a week.

Also, yesterday at 03:14 PM, the forum sent a new high for most users online, 416. Woooot!

WOW I have NOT been spending enough time here lately. 8k huh? Geez now I will never ever be able to keep up! OMG Corey you are over 10,000 posts!:confused: I barely have time to check my email lately let alone post like that! Keep it going:thumbup:

Most reactions

Back