The PhotoForum Chatroom

JongTong

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey guys come to the chatroom does anybody every come to the chatroom?

... there's a chatroom?

Yup, it's above in the links, right beside gallery and member list-:)
I just tried it, but no one is there.

Must admit, I have been totally oblivous to the fact that it says "chat" in that menu.

Me too--I might leave it on just to see if anyone comes in-:D

edit--just went in and it's pretty quiet, will try again later-:)

I always think of chatting as 'live' typing on screen. Is the 'chat room' set up that way?

Otherwise it would be the same as the rest of this site, using 'replies' and waiting for the message to post.

I always think of chatting as 'live' typing on screen. Is the 'chat room' set up that way?

Otherwise it would be the same as the rest of this site, using 'replies' and waiting for the message to post.

It's 'Live" typing, no waiting. Handy really in this sort of setting, as opposed to the old days say at the Yahoo chat etc where it was a bunch of kids with nothing better to do.

I went on there when I first joined the forum a couple times but there wasn't anyone there. I would think it would come in handy if you are trying to arrange a meet-up or get a buy/sell deal done quickly.

I've never noticed that there either.

I went on there when I first joined the forum a couple times but there wasn't anyone there. I would think it would come in handy if you are trying to arrange a meet-up or get a buy/sell deal done quickly.

I agree WDodd. Any other reason and you have to much time on your hands-lol.

there is a chatroom? wow ... never noticed ;)

hhmmm... not sure if I should dare, i cannot really behave in chatrooms ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back