The photographers

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is not a photo taken by me, but it shows me. My brother took it. You can see myself and my sister with our gear, and you can tell immediately that my sister's is much better than mine. Ah well... Plus she looks a lot more relaxed when taking photos (here we were both taking photos of our nephew, i.e. my brother's youngest son Ben):

Weihn2004_sisters.jpg

Briefly stopping in our activities in order to smile at my brother's camera:

Weihn2004_photographers.jpg

I would still have to scan and upload the result of my photo "session" with Ben in order to show you what we were photographing (and I know that my sister's pics are better than mine... sigh!)

Hadn't I promised to show you the "object" we were photographing when my brother took our photo? (Well, apparently I wasn't taking the portrait style photo of my youngest nephew Ben at the time, but the horizontal one, but that one is too bad to be presented). I am well aware of the sharp black shadow behind his head from the on-camera flash that I (still) have to use - my sister's results will be ever so much better, what with her flash and her abilities. (I've tried and tried to get her join TPF, but she says she doesn't have the time for a forum............ bah!)

OK, my nephew Ben (not happy to be photographed):
Ben_261204.jpg

No, actually this is an act. You can tell him "Look grumpy, Ben" and he'll immediately put up this face.

Soon (so I hope) my sister will send me the batch of photos that SHE took at Christmas, then I can put up hers too and we can compare. Hers are ALWAYS better than mine... :cry: (so I think). She has taken a couple of awesome children's portraits in her life (some 20 years ago, now no longer... lack of time, too much work on her part).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back