TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
s7.invisionfree.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
under_the_pier1.jpg

on_the_pier.jpg

I really like what you were going for with the first one, but I'm afraid it fell a bit short in my book (it's not a very credible book though, mine, so don't fret.) I think if only the end of the 'tunnel' you've created was the only blown out part, it'd really emphasize the tunnel effect that I think you were aiming for. The second shot is nice, not great, but nice. I think the centering of the pier works well with the shot, and it's refreshing to see someone break from the whole two-thirds and the whole 'don't center your subject' crap that people throw around these days. Way to keep it fresh, and keep it fresh longer, I'll be here waiting, waiting and watching.

#1 grabs me. The perspective is almost perfect, and just enough foreground to add some real dimension. Good job placing yourself when shooting.

Thanks for the comments :)

#1 grabs me. The perspective is almost perfect, and just enough foreground to add some real dimension. Good job placing yourself when shooting.

Thanks - I was really trying to get the perspective right on that pic :)

Trenton Romulox said:
I think if only the end of the 'tunnel' you've created was the only blown out part, it'd really emphasize the tunnel effect that I think you were aiming for

Yeah, a little less light coming in from the left probably would have improved the all over effect :)

pretty interesting perspective !

Square supports? Wow ours are all round here. Very interesting to see something different !

Most reactions

New Topics

Back