The poor Hipsters.

I've got nothing....

Dude, I'm already in two unions; that's about as much collective as I can handle ;) And I already save 15% on car insurance AND 10% on my cell phone bill :801:

They can take 8 hours of my life M-F, but they'll never take my soul!!

Ok, but you really don't know what your missing. 3 of 12 makes a really killer bean dip, and 9 of 37 has collected knock knock jokes from 314 different species.

When hipster and "professional" wrestling meet..................it's all over.
a7d412da0b03cfdc10b25a17bd9fa298_crop_north.jpg

I would prefer pictures of biscuits to banal family portraits and over-saturated sunsets. They might be self-righteous and have no passion, but at least they aren't boring.

That being said, I am sad vintage cameras have to go to waste.

They might be self-righteous and have no passion, but at least they aren't boring.

You must be talking about some rare, highly evolved hipster sub-species. The ones I ran into were paralytically boring. Just another herd of independent minds.

You must be talking about some rare, highly evolved hipster sub-species.

To be fair, I live in Portland and just graduated from high school. It is the norm to be "weird" and without passion.

You must be talking about some rare, highly evolved hipster sub-species.

To be fair, I live in Portland and just graduated from high school. It is the norm to be "weird" and without passion.
Isn't that rather contradictory?
Living that far north you probably haven't experienced the vast differences in weird. There is normal weird, slightly weird and bat **** crazy weird. :lol:

But if it's normal, how can it be weird; isn't 'weird' by definition, a deviation from the norm in some manner?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back