Pre race discussion of the rules...

RcngHgs002.jpg

...into the starting gate...

RcngHgs004.jpg

...and they're off...

RcngHgs005.jpg

...down the stretch...

RcngHgs006.jpg

...and at the finish line it's Sam the Ham ahead of Pig Newton by a snout...

RcngHgs001.jpg

...and on to the "WINNER'S CIRCLE"

Held annually at the Preble County Pork Festival in Camden, Ohio.

Thanks for viewing.

LWW

hehe loved the set! Especially the "discussion" :D

:lmao: Thats funny. :lmao:

i just think the cajun grill sign is a little cruel that

close to the piglets.....(oh horrors!!) :lmao:

let me guess...the one who lost the last race, is in the grill.....rotating!! :confused:

aprilraven said:
i just think the cajun grill sign is a little cruel that

close to the piglets.....(oh horrors!!) :lmao:

let me guess...the one who lost the last race, is in the grill.....rotating!! :confused:
hee hee that is so funny aprilraven! you are a star! :lmao:

So the winner "wins" a spot on the table right?

That's what happens at the cattle show. The winner is auctioned off...in halves.

This one's funny... and thank you for pointing out that "Cajun Grill" in the background to me, April, I was so focused on the little runners, I did not see it at first.

But I was beginning to wonder what is going to happen to the little runner piglets afterwards ... and thoughts of a grill or a rotating piglet did spring to mind as fast as Sam the Ham and Pig Newton jumped across the finish line! :roll:

They belong to a group valled Heinhold's Racing Hawgs or something like that.

They tour fairs around the midwest and, in Ohio anyway, they actually have small time parimutual gambling.

The Preble County Pork Festival I believe is their big stop for the year however.

The winner is actually is actually rewarded...a small bag of generic Oreo cookies.

LWW

Oh, BTW, the runners up were:

Hammond Egger
Sir Oinksalott
Boss Hawg

LWW

[/QUOTE]and thoughts of a grill or a rotating piglet did spring to mind as fast as Sam the Ham and Pig Newton jumped across the finish line! :roll:[/QUOTE]

oh, lafoto... i had to pick myself up off the floor.....PIG NEWTON??? i wish i would have thought of that!!!!!!!!!!!!! i still am laughing.... i may need to buy a pig just to use that name...!!! its hilarious... :biglaugh:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back