The Pre-Nup

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi there. My name is Jake. I live in the CA desert near the Sierras. Just thought I'd give a quick *hello* before I start blasting out the questions. I've been digging through the extensive archives for about 3 months now. No less than 2 hours a day reading and trying to absorb all the great knowledge you all share here! I've learned more here in the last couple of months than in my entire life.

I'm not a photographer, but I love taking pictures! Oh, and I'm a software junky :confused: I've been using PSP for a couple of years and just switched to PS CS2 about 2 months ago. I can't believe I waited that long!!! Today was my 1st day out with my brand new Panasonic FZ5. Up until now, I've been using a Minolta Z1. The difference is night and day. I'm already in love with the Panasonic!

That's my intro novel. I'll spare everyone now :mrgreen: Thanks for all the great advice and willingness to share your photo secrets here!!!!

Welcome to TPF! :) Keep looking through the forums and don't hesitate to ask a question.

Look forward to seeing some of your stuff!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back